Ok so if I haven't made it abundantly clear already.... I'M GOING TO HAWAII TOMORROW AND I'M JUST A LITTLE EXCITED!!!!
There are a million reasons why I'm excited but here are just a few:
- The anticipation! I love the lead-up to a new adventure. All the thoughts and daydreams and contemplation about how great it's going to be? Elissa wrote a great blog on this last week - check it out if you missed it here.
- To explore somewhere new! I've never been to Hawaii so I'm really excited to just explore and experience everything for the first time.
- The food. From what I've been reading Hawaii has a great array of cuisines to sample - from traditional Hawaiian treats like crack seed (Chinese-inspired, dried fruit candy - weird right!?!?!) and poke (marinated raw fish salad) to fine dining options and food trucks serving up delicious Mexican delights.
- The sunsets. We've all seen photos of Hawaiian sunsets but I'm pretty pumped to experience them in person!
- The natural spectacles. There are some places you have to see to believe right? Like Waimea Canyon, the North Shore and the Na Pali Coast.
So I'm sorry you can't come with me but I promise to take you in spirit! I'll be snapping lots of photos of our trip and I'll look forward to sharing them with you on Instagram and Facebook. And don't forget to hit me up if you have any recommendations for me. I'd love to hear your hot tips.